Tuesday, April 14, 2009

The growing belly

Okay, so I was finally presentable enough this last weekend that I had Justin take some belly shots. It's funny how many pictures I take of Soph, but I myself am never "camera ready":-) So here we are, at 29 weeks! Feeling great besides the usual sense of "hugeness" that begins around this time. Also here's one of the rest of my adorable family...

































We have had a busy couple of weeks leading up to Easter....it's nice this week to kinda slow down a bit...especially for this prego! But here are some pics of what we've been up to.




From the Easter party we had with some friends



















































The Easter Bunny cake made in the tradition of my Grandma Ely (with black jelly beans under the tail, get it?!?!:-)





















Our friend Celia's Princess birthday party











































New Scooter!!!

































Helping Mom with our spring patio garden





















That's what's goin' on here!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Katie, you look so cute! What a darling prego you are!

Love the black jelly beans...too funny!

Molly said...

Yeah, I finally get to see your belly....sounds weird I know. But you look great, and how cute with Sophia right there. Can't wait to see what little boy Kauffman looks like. Love and miss you guys lots.