Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Too much TV?


Just a quick update on the Project Runway post...

A few nights ago, Sophia was in the bathtub with all of her princesses lined up on the edge of the tub. With plastic brush in hand and in true "Heidi Klum form"she declared to her princesses,

"One of you will be the winner, and one of you will be out. Now, let's start the show!".

I couldn't believe my ears. So funny. Good reminder that she's ALWAYS picking up things when I LEAST expect it...yikes:-)

In other news...Ezra got his first haircut today. It was getting kind of ridiculous as he was starting to be referred to by some of my friends as "Donald Trump"...it was just hard to take another step into "little boyhood". Eating, crawling, pulling himself up...it's just going so fast.

My friend Aubree, who cut his hair, said it was the most hair she's ever cut off of a 10-month-old. I mean, he did start out pretty "ahead of the game" with all those long locks out of the gate. But I didn't realize how long we'd let it get until she gave him his new little "faux hawk". Pictures to come as soon as I track them down!

No comments: