Monday, July 05, 2010

I heart mustaches...

Let me clarify...I heart FAKE mustaches. I'm not asking my husband to grow one, in fact, I'd prefer if he didn't. But for some reason, fake staches have just been cracking me up lately. That's why the last two birthdays in our family have included staches of some sort. We celebrated Justin's birthday in May back in Illinois with a few of his friends. It was a surprise to him that I had planned a party with friends he hadn't seen for awhile, but was what even more surprising (and confusing) to him was why everyone was wearing a mustache when we arrived. I say, confusing, but hilarious, right?!?!



















































If anyone is familiar with Bradley's famous bikeriding icon "Fong"...well, here you go! ...and your welcome!

















Even my family got into it!! I'm telling you...you can't turn down "the stache"!!


















Then this past weekend we celebrated "The Ez's" 1st Birthday with a poolside brunch...and of course a "Little Man/Mustache theme"...even more silly on a 1 year old!!
























































2 comments:

akauffman said...

Fong!!! I know he would have gone all out on the mustache theme! Oh...and Ez + mustache =completely amazing.

Marie Boian-Meyer said...

LOVE this post! I think fake mustaches are hilarious as well - and I think the party theme is the best!!

Also - AMAZING photo with Fong! Wait a minute...there was a HUGE rumor that he died a while back on facebook. I guess it's not true?