Thursday, November 11, 2010

We HEART Julie Andrews

If it's possible to wear out DVDs, I think we'll be going through multiple copies of Mary Poppins and The Sound of Music. When we are having a rough day, these movies are the "go to" because:
1. they make me happy
2. they are wholesome and I don't have to "fast forward" through anything
3. these movies are SOOOOOO LOOOONNNNGGGG....and by me some serious time!

So, here's what happens when you're such huge Mary and Maria fans....


















I wanted Sophia to be Mary Poppins, but she had it decided that she and Ezra would be Jane and Michael Banks which left the Mary and Burt roles for Justin and me.





4 comments:

Baedke Family Blessings said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE your costumes! Addy is also a HUGE fan of the Sound of Music. We haven't gotten into Mary Poppins yet, but I imagine we will because we love Julie Andrews too!

akauffman said...

Cutest. Video. Ever.

If my ears don't mistake me, I believe Ezra even got in on it. :)

Laura said...

Umm you guys are ridiculously adorable!!!

misslb02 said...

loveeee your costumes! OMG... you guys look great! Miss you! :)