Wednesday, October 29, 2008

This is crazy...

Sophia and I went to Disneyland last week and saw this crazy show (didn't even realize it was there before, and I KNOW my Disney!) in Tomorrow Land. They told us it was a "Robot Show"...so I thought, "that should buy me some time with the 2-year-old"!?!. Little did I know the creepiness/craziness we were in for. Apparently Honda has been working on this thing for 20 years. I can't believe I'd never heard of it before now. It's the first robot that's able to walk/run/dance/etc. We were sitting just a little too close to the stage for my liking...I've seen too many "robots take over the world" movies, I guess? This is part of the show we saw. Check this out...

1 comment:

Monica said...

I'm with you! Creepy. I kept trying to see how maybe someone small could fit into that machine thing. Yick! Get off your butt people and do your own chores!!!!