Tuesday, July 14, 2009

We are having fun...


The past two weeks have flown by! We've been having some special times with our new little man. Moments that I spent worrying when Sophia was newbie are now moments that I can be more relaxed and cherish a bit more with Ezra. I'm glad I have a higher comfort level this time because Little Ez already has "an opinion" and isn't afraid to voice it! :-) It's amazing how I can already see how different he and Sophia are. In some ways he's an easier baby and in other ways more of a challenge. We're still "getting to know each other"...but he's a special little guy. 

We've been blessed to have continued family help as The Wilson Family left, then Mom and Dad Kauffman came in for the "next shift". I'm still trying to figure out how I'm going to do this 2 kid thing by myself when our helpers leave..YIKES!! 

Here are some pics from the past several days. 


She's diggin this Big Sister Gig!

















Life is good.....
















All 4 of the Grandparents with the kiddos! 
















Sophia became a Big Sis AND got to meet Mary Poppins and Burt in the same week...it's a BIG DEAL!!
















Goin in to the office...





3 comments:

W said...

Thanks for posting the pictures of Ezra! He is precious!! Congratulations.

We miss you at Life Group but we know we'll get to see you and meet the big guy soon. :)

Love,
Wendy (and Tim)

Monica said...

What a cutie pie!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And I'm glad to see he's already got a job! Keep up the posts!

Unknown said...

I love the "baby legs". He is so precious!