Monday, December 15, 2008

Best $3 I've ever spent...

So a friend introduced me to this awesome kid's consignment store last week (thanks Morgan!) and while I was there I snagged a $3 stroller that is just like the ones that Sophia is always drawn to at other peoples' houses when we go over to play. When we got it home, Minnie Mouse immediately took her place in the coveted stroller seat and has been pushed all over....especially up and down the hallway in our apartment. There were literally tread marks on the carpet the first day we got it. So funny.

The stroller REALLY got broken in last night, though. We went with some friends down to Balboa Island (near the coast) to see the beautiful Christmas lights display they put on every year. There were several other kids in our group, all of whom are older than Sophia. Most had bikes, scooters, etc to make the trip around the island...Sophia had her stroller. We couldn't believe that she kept up with those kids the entire way around the island-about a mile trek. Not only did she keep up...it seems she was "bouncing" the entire time...she had so much fun. Anyway...here are some pics of our latest investment and the fun we've been having with it!

Merry Christmas!







3 comments:

Marie Boian-Meyer said...

Isn't it amazing what you can find in those stores?!
Hi Katie! I saw that you had a blog on one of your facebook updates and decided to check it out! I'm a blogspot gal myself!
I love seeing the pics of your little cutie! She is adorable!
I hope you're doing well. If you want to visit my blog it's at www.meyerwings.blogspot.com
Happy Holidays!
-Marie

Anonymous said...

That's a riot- and her top outfit Lucy had on just yesterday. Too funny.

Unknown said...

Lilla has the same exact stroller and Minnie Mouse! So cute!