Monday, October 05, 2009

A couple of quick ones...

Sophia recently started dance class...Ballet, tap, jazz and tumbling. As you can imagine, she absolutely LOVES it! Here's her getting ready to head out the door for class with her little "dance bag" in hand. No one ever told me when I became a mom of a daughter how completely precious it would be to see my munchkin in ballet and tap shoes...tear~


























Ezra also recently started laughing. I love going through these stages again! Precious.
 
BTW...please ignore me sounding like a complete dork in the background trying to get my kid to laugh...I mean,  a parent will do ANYTHING to get a smile out of an infant, right?!?!


That's the haps here...luv, J, K, S & E

7 comments:

Molly said...

I thought I was the only one that sounded like that!!! JK! He is growing so fast and is so cute. And Miss Sophia, there are no words.....how adorable. I can't wait to experience that. And so totally I haven't responded to your email about the books, it's been quite crazy around here. I do want to look into it if it's not too late. Talk to you soon

akauffman said...

Q: Could they be any cuter???!?
A: Impossible! :)

akauffman said...

Q: Could they be any cuter??!!?
A: Impossible! :)

Laura said...

ADORABLE!!! Can't wait to see you guys next weekend! Yay! Love you guys!

Connie said...

How cute! Aren't little children great!

The Ericksons said...

LOVE the tutu! Sooo cute!!

John and Janel Breitenstein said...

TOO CUTE. Love it! Cute tutu, wonderful giggles...I have a big goofy smile on my face. And I adore your header picture of the two of them! You are blessed. :)